The Red Ribbon Campaign® is a drug prevention program reaching millions of young people during Red Ribbon Week®, October 23rd – October 31st each year.
WHAT IS RED RIBBON WEEK?
It is an ideal way for people and communities to unite and take a visible stand against drugs. Show your personal commitment to a drug-free lifestyle through the symbol of the Red Ribbon, October 23rd – 27th.
Take the pledge!! Have all of your family members sign your “red ribbon” to promise they will remain drug free. Bring it back to school and look around to see how many red ribbons we can proudly show off.
Show your support at HES by participating in some fun activities during the week..
- MONDAY Oct 23rd: “Follow Your Dreams! Don’t Do Drugs!” – Wear pajamas to show you are drug free!
- TUESDAY Oct 24th: “We Are Wild About Being Drug-Free!” – Wear your favorite animal or jungle print clothing!
- WEDNESDAY Oct 25th: “Wear Red Day” – Wear your Red Ribbon Week shirt or your own red shirt to show your support of Red Ribbon Week!
- THURSDAY Oct 26th: “Show HES is Drug-Free!” – Wear your HES shirt or school colors to show everyone that HES is drug-free!
- FRIDAY Oct 27th: “Be On A Drug-Free Team!” – Wear your favorite team gear!